School Girl charm

Monday, November 15, 2010

Designing Karinne's Monument

We have been in the process of designing the monument for Karinne's grave for the last few months.  Little by little - here and there.  Today I got the latest designs in the mail and I thought I would show you all what we have so far.  I'm still doing a little tweaking here and there - but I think we are very close to the final design.  Now that we have it almost decided, I'm getting anxious to have it there.  Although I know it could be as long as memorial day before it is finished and installed.  


This will be the front of the stone - on the slanted side


This will be on the back of the stone - on the vertical. The footprints will be from a tracing on her actual prints.









This is a closeup photo of the stone we have chosen called Rushmore Mahogany

11 comments:

  1. It will be beautiful, Kara. I love that Karinne's actual footprints will be traced on the stone. ♥ Hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stone, it is so hard to put that together. I am still stalling on Olivia's. I love the footprints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful. What a wonderful tribute to your daughter. I continue to keep you and your family in my prayers
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys have done an amazing job designing her memorial. No doubt the finished product will be absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heavens, Kara...It is beautiful! Hugs to you my friend!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like the perfect calming tribute. Know it was a difficult process. Love the footprints as well.
    Take care,
    Jerri

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful memorial. I love the footprints. My prayers continue for you and your family. - Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. just lovely.

    This is such a tough thing to do...praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like what you have picked out. I can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is beautiful! I LOVE that it will have Karrine's footprints.
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful! I love what you have written on the back, and I love the footprints. I look forward to seeing the finalized design :) *hug*

    ReplyDelete