School Girl charm

Monday, April 11, 2011

Aurelia's Birthday

I wanted to write real quick this morning to ask for prayers once again for Katrina, Matt, and baby Aurelia.  Katrina is in the process of induction today and hopefully they will be meeting their baby girl soon.  I haven't heard any news yet today, but am praying and hoping and looking forward to hearing about her arrival!  

I had sent Katrina a package of "Lasting Impressions" materials so that someone could make them of sweet Aurelia when the time comes.  And I included my phone number in case they have any troubles.  Matt's parents actually called me last night to ask a few questions ahead of time.   It was so emotional for me and also such a blessing to hear of how little Aurelia has impacted so many lives.  And how Karinne's story has helped and impacted them as well.  Sure wish I could just snap my fingers and be in California to do their impressions and meet this amazing family!!!

Please keep all of them in your prayers on this most difficult - and yet hopefully beautiful of days.  And I will update with news when I have it.


2 comments:

  1. Been praying for them. Went to bed with a heavy heart last night. Brian and I are praying for a peaceful delivery and meeting of there sweet Aurelia. What a blessing you are Kara. Keep up the good work. Love and Hugs Brian and Julie Brayfield. (Mackenzie's Parents)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying, praying, praying. I get so uptight on days like today when I know that someone is going to meet their little on and give them up also. The thought of the many emotions they will experience today...

    ReplyDelete